1. Permitted Use of the website
2. Prohibited use of the website
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work or reverse engineer or assemble the website, or otherwise try to discover any source code, or allow third parties to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, exploit commercially, grant a guarantee or otherwise transfer or make available to third parties any right over the content or service;
- Use or initiate automated systems, including, but not limited to, “robots”, “spiders” or “offline readers”, who access the website to send more requests to the ASSIGNEE servers in a given period than a human being could produce in the same period using a conventional on-line web browser;
- Mirror or integrate the website, or any part of it, with another website or webpage.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website;
- Access the website by means other than through the interface provided by the ASSIGNOR to access the website;
- Use the website for any purpose or in any way that is illegal or prohibited by this Agreement.
Unauthorized use of the content or the website may violate patent, copyright, trademark laws, among others.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks
4. Information and materials provided or published by you
5. Links to third party websites
6. Downloaded files
The ASSIGNOR can not guarantee that the files available for download through the website will be free from infection by viruses or other harmful computer codes, files, or programs.
7. Exemption from liability; liability limitations
10. General clauses
- Correction of errors and inaccuracies. The content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. The ASSIGNOR reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the content at any time, without prior notice. However, the ASSIGNOR does not guarantee that errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.